The SM Clinic provides comprehensive assessment and treatment for children of all ages who are suspected of having a diagnosis of SM. To ensure the child’s full social, learning and developmental needs are addressed, the skilled pediatric team includes the following specialists:
- Speech/language Pathologist
- Sensory Integration Trained Occupational Therapist
- Behavioral Health Treating Professional
The Selective Mutism Clinic is ideal for:
- Diagnostic Services for children who have never been diagnosed
- Treatment services for children who have been diagnosed but past treatment has failed or minimal progress has been made
- Parents who seek an updated evaluation with comprehensive report.